We maintain a large stock of silver that is not dictated by the metal price.
Our stock includes:
- Fine quality hollowware from the Georgian period, Victorian period and 20th Century
- Collectables (e.g. early spoons, boxes, novelties etc)
- 19th/20th Century commercial silverware
- Stylistically important pieces (e.g. Arts & Crafts, Art Deco etc)
- Items by sought after makers (e.g. Hester Bateman, Paul Storr, Omar Ramsden, Georg Jensen etc).
These items can be viewed on request. Our sister web-site at www.antiquesilverspoons.co.uk displays a selection from our large stock. Much of our antique stock is also available at trade prices and we actively encourage members of the antique and silver trades to come and visit us by appointment.
For silver that is available in bulk and valued according to its weight please see our Silver Exchange page.
As one of the strongest trade buyers of fine quality silver in the UK, we are always happy to make an offer should you be wishing to sell a collection of silver, a canteen or if you just own some unwanted items.
We buy everything to do with silver, whether it is high quality Georgian hollowware, an early English spoon, a privately assembled collection, canteens, tea sets, trays etc. We even buy broken, damaged or engraved pieces. We have multiple selling points, which allow us to direct each item in to the most appropriate area and ultimately pay the best prices.
If you are interested in selling items, then please contact us with the following details:-
- brief description of the piece (photos help)
- a description or photo of the hallmarks
If you are unsure whether your items would be considered “scrap” or antique, then please include a weight in grams as part of your description.